Retaliation Against Non-Healthcare Whistleblowers
Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.
Albert Einstein, quoted in New York Times, March 13, 1940
US (German-born) physicist (1879 - 1955)
- Retaliation Against Nicolaus Copernicus - (1473-1543)
- Retaliation Against Galileo Galilei - (1564-1642)
- How does the law protect a commercial airline pilot concerned about his passengers' safety?
- The Whistleblower's Unending Story by Adam Geller, AP - 4/26/2008
"This is the message the courts are sending to whistleblowers ... keep your mouth shut"
- How does the tobacco industry protect its whistleblowers? Read about whistleblower Jeffrey Wigand. He inspired the movie The Insider.
- How does the media protect their own First Amendment Rights.
- How does the U.S. Military protect it's own whistleblowers to secure the integrity of their information channels?
60 Minutes December 7, 2006 - Exposing The Truth Of Abu Ghraib.
- Retaliation Against Peter Duesberg, Ph.D.
More Information also see retaliation against Dr. Jonathan Fishbein
- How does the Los Angeles County district attorney's office protect its whistleblowers?
- How does the U.S. Government protect a nuclear energy engineer blowing the whistle on a defense contractor's criminal conduct regarding nuclear waste disposal?
- How corporations control and manipulate government agencies. The best government money can buy. How the head of the National Mine Health and Safety Academy, a branch of the Department of Labor, was fired after he blew the whistle on a major environmental disaster.
- Retaliation Against EPA Whistleblower. Fearless environmental activist Marsha Coleman-Adebayo, Ph.D. recounts her bold stand against the EPA’s corrupt and racist policies in her forthcoming memoir and exposé, No Fear.
- How does the FBI "protect" it's own whistleblowers?
60 Minutes August 8, 2004 - Lost in Translation - How an FBI translator was fired after exposing incompetence and corruption at the FBI.
Read Story at CBS.com
see also transcript from Whistleblower Rights website
- How do universities protect their whistleblowers?
See website of American Association of University Professors - AZ Chapter
See also Retaliation against Robert Pettit
- How does the pharmaceutical industry "protect" its whistleblowers?
Confessions of A Healthcare Hitman: Blog by whistleblower Peter Rost, M.D., former vice president of marketing at Pfizer
- How does the trucking industry "protect" its whistleblowers?
Retaliation against John Simon, a trucker at Grayslake trucking company.
- How does the Automotive Industry (Toyota & GM) Protect it whistleblowers?
When a trained expert at spotting defects, complained of serious problems, faulty seat belts and braking, her bosses struck back, demoting her twice, accusing her of being crazy and violent, and forcing her to submit to mental fitness tests, according to the documents.
- Retaliation Against Janet Chandler fired for reporting fraud to doctors at Cook County Hospital concerning $5 million grant from the National Institute of Drug Abuse. Ms. Chandler prevailed in court after fighting for 17 years
- No Fear Coalition - groups.msn.com/nofearcoalition and
- Whistleblower Support Network - www.whistleblower.org